Understanding Performance Data
This is an overview of indices used in the Performance page.
- Impressions: Number of times users have reached a page of a site where the ad was displayed.
- Viewable Impressions: Number of times users have reached an area where the ad was displayed. It refers to users’ actual viewing of ads and is a basis for calculating CTR.
- Clicks: Indicates how many times users have clicked your ad.
- vCTR: This is calculated by dividing Clicks by Viewable Impressions.
- CPC : Cost per click. CPC may differ depending on the competition within a network, bidding price, etc.
- Spent: Total amount spent in the campaign.
- Conversion: Indicates how many user actions such as sign-up, search, purchase, etc. have occurred as a result of your ad. You can see this data if you have installed Dable Tracking Script.
- Conversion Rate: This is calculated by dividing the number of conversion by the number of clicks.
- CPA : Indicates how much your actions cost. This is calculated by dividing the total spent amount to the number of each conversion. For example, if you have spent 100,000 won and the number of conversion is 10, CPA would be 100,000 won / 10 = 10,000 won.