This post is also available in: 한국어
You can see campaigns you have created or saved as drafts on the Campaign Management page.
Change campaign budget
Change budget spending options
You can change the budget spending option you chose during campaign creation. If the campaign is active, you can change the option 6 hours after deactivating it.
- Change the campaign status to Inactive.
- If you are changing the budget option of an active campaign, you need to wait for 6 hours after deactivating it. This is because there may be differences in the spent amount as ad serving and clicks happen real-time.
- Click the campaign you want to change and select the wanted budget spending option in ‘Set period/budget’. Then click Save.
Change budget amount
On the campaign’s page
Click the title of the campaign you want to change and change the budget amount in the ‘Set period/budget’ tab.
On the Campaign Management page
You can change the budget amount directly in the campaign list on Campaign Management page instead of moving to an individual campaign page. Hover the mouse over the Budget column and click on the ‘Change Budget’ button that appears.
Change maximum CPC
You can change the campaign’s maximum CPC. We give you a granular control, so you can change CPC for each device/media type/site.
- You will set a maximum CPC. We say ‘maximum,’ because the actual amount advertisers pay may be less than this amount. There can be various types of discounts, such as vCPM and media.
- Minimum CPC is different depending on the account’s country and industry. You cannot set CPC amount less than the minimum CPC. If you need support on minimum CPC, please click here.
Adjust your CPC to increase ad’s priority and viewability.
When choosing which ads to serve on partner sites, factors such as campaign’s targeting, content quality, and media’s ad serving policy are considered. Many advertisers compete for an ad space, and usually campaigns with high CPC or high-quality content win.
For details on CPC bidding settings, click here.
For example, if you increase CPC from 250 KRW to 280 KRW, viewability will increase by 12%. If it is difficult to increase CPC, try creating a high-quality content to increase viewability.
You can preview how your campaigns are shown in Dable’s partner sites. PC and mobile versions are provided.
- Go to Campaign Management – Click on the ‘Preview’ button on the left side of the campaign title – Click on the media and device you want to preview – Check ‘You may also like’ section at the bottom of the site.
First exposure ratio & Frequency
Refers to yesterday’s first exposure ratio and frequency. You can see a 7-day trend by clicking on the graph.
- First exposure ratio: Percentage of users who saw your campaign for the first time. Calculated by dividing the number of first-viewers by the total number of impressions on a given day.
- Frequency: Number of how many times a user has seen the ad. Calculated by dividing the number of impressions by reach.
- This feature is available only when the campaign has been running for 5 consecutive days and has generated a certain amount of viewable impressions and clicks.
First exposure ratio and frequency are supplementary measures to understand your campaign’s performance. To learn more on how to use these data when managing campaigns, click here.
Add, delete, or change content
You can add, delete, or change your content even after the campaign is created. You can even add more content to Single Content Campaigns, too!
💡 We recommend adding at least 3 content within a campaign. Try adding content with a high response index! High quality content is prioritized in ad serving.
① Add content
Campaign Management – Select the campaign – Click the ‘Add Content’ button – Click ▼ and select content to add – ‘Save’
② Delete content
Campaign Management – Select the campaign – Click the ‘Delete’ button at the right side of the content – ‘Save’
③ Change content
Campaign Management – Select the campaign – Click ▼ beside the content you want to change and select a content in the list – ‘Save’
If there is more than one content in a campaign, how are they prioritized in serving?
Content that is most wanted (selected) by users will be automatically chosen.
Delete or hide campaign
You can delete a campaign that has not been activated. You can also hide campaigns that are currently not in use.
① Delete campaign
- Campaign Management – Click the ‘Delete’ button on the right side
Active campaigns or campaigns that have been activated before (and thus have spent budget) cannot be deleted. You can instead hide these campaigns from the campaign list.
② Hide campaign
- Hide campaigns that have expired or depleted their budget. To do so, change the toggle switch to ON.
- If you want to see activated campaigns only, change the toggle switch to ON for ‘See Active Only’.
This post is also available in: 한국어