How to Run an Ad Campaign
1. Create Account
You need Dable ad account to run an ad campaign. If it is your first time to create an account, you can sign up in Dable’s homepage.
- Please enter all the information correctly in the sign-up page.
- New account creation requests are reviewed within 1 business day (24 hrs).
- You will receive an email once the request is approved.
2. Create Contents
Upload images you will use in the ad and enter title.
- To create contents, you need landing page, ad titles, and images.
- Considering the nature of native ads, it is recommended to use creatives that does not interfere with user experience. Please check the basic guideline on creating contents here. – Basic guideline for images: 640*400px, less than 400kb, font size bigger than 56px, etc. – Basic guideline for descriptions: Less than 20 characters including space, no exaggerations, etc.
- Your contents should be approved first to be used in ad campaigns.
- Contents are reviewed between 10 AM to 6 PM on weekdays, and you can check the results within 4 hours after sending request (only if the request was made during the reviewing hours).
3. Add Money to the Account
You can add money to your budget via bank transfer. Please check Dable’s Business License and Bank Account Info on the dashboard.
More on Adding Money to Your Account & Tax Invoice
- When adding money to your account, please upload your business license in the settings page on the dashboard.
4. Create Campaigns
In the Create Campaign page, you can configure all settings related to campaign management including campaign goals, campaign type (single or multi contents), budget, exposure options, remarketing, region, etc.
5. Results and Reports
In the Performance page, you can see detailed data on ad performance based on time, media, site, campaign, device, contents, etc. You can optimize your content and campaigns and increase ad efficiency by using this data.
This post is also available in: Korean