This post is also available in: 한국어
What is Invalid Click Adjustments?
Invalid clicks refers to clicks or impressions that are either intentionally or accidentally made to artificially inflate an advertiser’s costs or a publisher’s earnings. Dable’s detection system identifies invalid clicks and filters them from the advertiser’s report and payment so that the advertiser will not be charged for these clicks. When we find any invalid clicks that were not detected by our system, the cost of these clicks will be credited to your account. This credit is called the Invalid Click Adjustments.
Here are a few examples of what Dable may consider to be invalid clicks:
- Manual clicks intended to increase an advertiser’s costs or to increase profits for website owners hosting your ads.
- Repeated clicks by one or more users.
- Clicks by automated clicking tools, robots, or other deceptive software.
- Actions by publishers calling on users to click their ads . (e.g. CTA to click on ads, ad implementations that lead to massive unintended ad clicks)
- Extraneous clicks that provide no value to the advertiser, such as repeated clicks made by mistake.
Any invalid clicks charged last month will be credited to your account on the 15th of this month. For example, you will see how much adjustment has been made on January 15 for invalid clicks occurred from December 1 to December 31. To see this data, go to ‘Billing’ – ‘Payment History’.
I want to change my business registration info/tax invoice info.
You can change your tax invoice info (including business registration info) in the Settings tab on your Marketing dashboard.
- Marketing dashboard – ‘Settings – ‘Advertiser’s Business Registration Info’ – Change as needed and click ‘Save’
I want to add credit card as a new payment method.
You can pay by credit card if you meet the following conditions:
- Account is eligible for credit card payment
Advertiser account under direct contract with Dable
Agency account that does not receive commission in advance
- All campaigns’ budget spending option is set to ‘Daily Budget’
If you have any campaign with its budget spending option set to ‘Total Budget’, please change it to ‘Daily Budget’ to pay by credit card. For details on changing the budget options, click here.
Accepted credit cards
Credit cards issued in Korea. Debit cards, check cards, and credit cards issued outside Korea are not acceptable.
- Payment method
You will be charged automatically if:
The spent amount reaches certain threshold; You are charged more than 100 KRW at the end of each month; or You spent 0 KRW last week. In this case, the amount charged as of Monday will be automatically charged.
- Pay Now
Click Pay Now to pay the total amount charged as of today.
How to add credit card as a payment method
Marketing dashboard – Billings – Credit Card Setting – Add your credit card details.
For Advertisers account created after November 24, 2020, Please follow the steps :
- Go to the Marketing dashboard and click Support > Contact us to request for a credit card payment feature.
- When we accept your request, you will see Credit Card Settings under Billings at the left side of the dashboard.
- Click Add Credit Card and add your credit card details.
Check your credit card payment
You can find how much you have paid on a given month on ‘Billing’ – ‘Payment History’. Please note that this is a net amount. Total price including VAT can be found in your payment receipt.
- You will not receive any tax invoice for the amount you paid by credit card.
Can I allocate promotional credits to another advertiser account?
No, promotional credits provided by Dable cannot be allocated to other advertiser accounts.
I’m an agency, but can I let my advertiser pay for his ad by himself?
For agency-managed accounts, we only receive payments from agencies and not advertisers because the name of the user who made the payment and the name in the tax invoice should be identical.
This post is also available in: 한국어