In the Content Management page, you can find everything related to contents. You can create, edit, and delete contents here.
- Go to Content Management page.
- All created and active contents are listed here.
- You can add multiple contents at once.
- Go to Create Content page.
Create New Contents
There are two types of contents based on the landing page format – Outlink and Dable Content. You can create contents in the following 3 steps:
- Select one of the content types (Outlink or Dable Content)
- Fill out content details (ad text, image, etc)
- Request for review
1. Select Content Type
Outlink content leads users to a pre-set URL when they click on an ad. Enter a site or page (landing page) URL where users will visit.
- Please check if the URL opens normally.
- You can enter different URLs for each device (Desktop/Mobile) or OS (Android/iOS).
- You can run various types of content in an ad campaign regardless of the content type (Outlink or Dable Content).
You can configure a landing page with a simple content and image, without any landing URL. For Dable Contents, you have two options to choose from: Article Type, and Mini Contents Type.
- Article type: You can create blog/news type contents and show them on Newslab(www.newslab.kr), Dable’s news curation site. Examples: Hospital, Business/Startup/Franchise, Finance, Beauty/Cosmetics, Culture/Living
- Mini content type: You can promote your content in a layered pop-up, instead of leading users to a landing page. You can add a lead collection form in the pop-up window. Examples: Business/Startup/Franchise (Click on the ads under ‘You may also like’ located at the bottom of this article) More on Mini Contents
Generate Leads (Optional)
For Inlink or Mini Contents type ads, you can configure the lead collection form template to collect potential customers’ data. You can check the collected data at the Customer Information menu.
On this page you can enter ad texts and upload thumbnail images for your ads. If you are using Google Analytics, you can use tracking feature.
Contents are consisted of Ad Title and Images, and are shown on ‘Recommended Articles(or, ‘You may also like’)’ area with actual articles.
- Ad Text: Enter ad titles for external and internal use.
- Image: Upload your thumbnail image.
- Tracking: We support UTM for Google Analytics users.
Check the details for the last time after filling out all the necessary forms and settings. When everything is complete, press the Save button at the bottom of the page to request for review.
- Please prepare your contents with enough time, considering image creation period and unexpected factors (like content disapproval).
- You can only use approved contents in the ad campaign.
- Operation hours for content review is 10 AM to 6 PM every weekdays, and contents are reviewed in maximum 4 hours.
This post is also available in: Korean