Contents Review Guideline
1. Set up ad contents
1. Check your account
- You can only create ad contents that match the purpose of your account.
e.g.) A hair loss medicine ad in an account for diet foods will be disapproved.
e.g.) A finance-related ad creative in an account for education services will be disapproved.
2. Enter Brand Name
- You should provide the actual brand name in the Brand Name field.
- The name should be visible in the landing page.
- Brackets are not allowed in the Brand Name field.
3. Enter URL
- Landing pages must work normally.
- You must be able to go back to the previous page when you click on the Back button.
- Landing pages must not have pop-ups or pop-unders that provide poor user experience.
- Pages that link to other sites by using ActiveX or any other programs are not allowed.
- Landing pages must not have any content irrelevant with your ad.
e.g.) A landing page for cosmetics ad showing stock information is not allowed.
e.g.) Article-type landing pages should also display contents that are relevant with the ad.
- Landing pages must not have any provocative or sensual contents.
- The details of ‘Personal Information Processing Policy’ must be confirmed on the landing page when you collect the user’s information.
- Facebook pages cannot be used as a landing page. Some browsers and outdated versions may not load the landing page properly if you use Facebook page as a landing.
- For financial products or services that include loans, insurance, offshore investment advisory business, cryptocurrency, etc., business registration info should be disclosed in the landing page.
- Landing pages resembling the looks of other services are disallowed.
- Redirect url is not allowed.
e.g.) The url on the last landing page differs from the url registered url.
e.g.) When using a shortened url
- If the content of the landing page are changed, please be sure to request request for re-review.
- After the reviewer’s final approval, if the content of the landing page is arbitrarily changed and it violates the guidelines, the account may be suspended without further notice.
Dable is not responsible for any problems caused by this.
2. Contents Details
1. Enter Ad Title
- If you need to classify each ad content, use ‘Ad Title (For Internal Use)’ field.
- Length should be less than 28 characters. Recommended length is 20 characters including spaces. Ad exposure area may differ for each media. Text may be truncated depending on the length of the text.
(Korean, Japanese, Chinese : 28 characters / English, Indonesian : 56 characters)
- The content of the ad text you have registered should be checked within the landing page.
- Exaggeration/overstatement is not allowed.
e.g.) Perfect, 100%, 99%, disappear, vanish, resolved, problem solved, in 00 weeks, in 00 days
e.g.) 65kg → 48kg, Ad text including ‘kg’
e.g.) Only 1 pill, at once
e.g.) No need to reimburse, anyone, immediately after subscription, paid the same day, national support
e.g.) Government-backed, government-supported, bad credit, credit score of XX
e.g.) Ad text including ‘Make $00 within 0 months/make $00 with only $00’
- Ad title should be different from the name of advertiser.
- Ad text should finish in complete sentence or phrase.
- Plagiarized/false ad contents are not allowed.
- Texts with punctuation/grammatical errors are not allowed.
- Slangs and acronyms are not allowed.
- Provocative/sensual copies are not allowed.
- Phrases that stimulate sexual imagination & meaning are not allowed.
- Square and round brackets in ad title are not allowed, as ads can be misunderstood as news articles.
e.g.) [Exclusive] [Special] [Trending]
- Texts that explicitly ask users to click the ad are not allowed.
e.g.) Click Now!
- Special characters are not allowed.
e.g.) ☆, ♥, etc
- Ad title and description you provide should be visible in the landing page.
2. Enter Ad Description (Optional)
- Ad description is an optional field.
- Length should be less than 70 characters.
(Korean, Japanese, Chinese : 70 characters / English, Indonesian : 140 characters)
- The same guideline for Ad Title is applied.
3. Ad Image (Thumbnail image)
- Dable provides 16:10 (default), 1:1, and 2:1 ratio thumbnail areas to help you expose more ads on various media and partner sites.
- Once you add an image with min. 640 * 480px (4:3) ratio, it can be adjusted to 3 ratio types shown above.
STEP 1 : Select an Image
- Recommended size is 640 * 480px (4:3).
You can also upload images for each ratio by using Single Upload.
- The maximum size that can be registered is width 2500px and height 2500px.
- The minimum size that can be registered is width 600px and height 400px.
- For a single image, the minimum size that can be registered is 16:10 – 600 * 375px, 2:1 – 600 * 300px, and 1:1 – 400 * 400px.
- Files should be 2MB or less, and in .jpg, .jpeg, or .png format.
- If the image you uploaded is not in recommended size, it can be broken or cropped.
- Image with texts is not recommended, as it can be cropped in some media.
STEP 2 : Edit Image
- Check how your image is shown for each ratio, and adjust the focus of your thumbnail as you wish.
- You can see how your image will be actually shown in an ad by looking at the ‘Preview’ window on the right side.
- Elements that are outside the yellow box (i.e. safe zone) in the Preview window may be cropped on screens. To prevent this from happening we recommend placing your texts, logos, and main objects within the safe zone.
Note: Safe Zone Guide
- If any text or main object in your image has been cropped after ratio adjustment, you may single upload an image that has been created with safe zone in mind. (However, you can add only one identical image, and it may be disapproved if images have different tone and manner.)
STEP 3 : Select Exposure
- You can select exposure for each ratio – 16:10, 1:1, and 2:1.
- We recommend turning on exposure for all ratios, as ad exposure may decrease if you turn off a given ratio.
- 16:10 ratio is a default setting and cannot be turned off.
- If you have selected your thumbnail in Image Library, you will not be able to use the edit feature as the image will be automatically adjusted.
- Your image may be disapproved if it does not comply with Dable’s Content Guideline (e.g. a body part is excessively or explicitly highlighted).
- Low quality Images with low resolutions are not allowed.
- Moving images (animated gif) are not allowed.
- Mosaics or blurred images are not allowed.
- Images with margins or borders are not allowed.
- Images that are hard to recognize are not allowed.
e.g.) Images made by combining multiple images into one & geometrical images that are hard to recognize
- Images that are irrelevant with the advertised product are not allowed.
- Images including texts or buttons that simply ask users to click the ad are not allowed.
- Images imitating a third party’s interface or platform are not allowed
e.g.) Third party services include Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Images with copyright issues are not allowed.
- Thumbnail images related to gambling industry (such as gambling, casinos, horse/bicycle/boat racing, etc) are disallowed.
- Images with texts only (no background) are not allowed.
- Texts that look like subtitles are not allowed within thumbnails, as it can be misunderstood as a news article.
- Images with texts that have low relevance are not allowed.
- The percentage of texts in the thumbnail image should be less than 50%.
Excessive exposure of certain body parts
- Images focused on individual body parts are not allowed; there should be two or more body parts visible.
- Sexually explicit ads
- Ads that display violence, hatred, shock, and vulgarity
- Deceptive ads
Request Content Review
- When all the details have been submitted, content will be reviewed by a designated content reviewer.