Credit card payment
You can pay by credit card if you meet the following conditions:
- Account is eligible for credit card payment
Advertiser account under direct contract with Dable
Agency account that does not receive commission
- All campaigns’ budget spending option is set to ‘Daily Budget’
If you have any campaign with its budget spending option set to ‘Total Budget’, please change it to ‘Daily Budget’ to pay by credit card. For details on changing the budget options, click here.
Accepted credit cards
Credit cards issued in Korea Debit cards, check cards, and credit cards issued outside Korea are not acceptable.
- Automatic payment
You will be charged automatically if: The spent amount reaches certain threshold; You are charged more than 100 KRW at the end of each month; or You spent 0 KRW last week. In this case, the amount charged as of Monday will be automatically charged.
- Pay Now
Click Pay Now to pay the total amount charged as of today.
How to add credit card as a payment method
Marketing dashboard – Billings – Credit Card Setting – Add your credit card details.
For Advertisers account created before November 24, 2020, Please follow the steps :
- Go to the Marketing dashboard and click Support > Contact us to request for a credit card payment feature.
- When we accept your request, you will see Credit Card Settings under Billings at the left side of the dashboard.
- Click Add Credit Card and add your credit card details.
Check your credit card payment
You can find how much you have paid on a given month on ‘Billing’ – ‘Payment History’. Please note that this is a net amount. Total price including VAT can be found in your payment receipt.
You will not receive any tax invoice for the amount you paid by credit card.