Dable setting guide for Google Blogger
Insert the required meta tag
- On the Admin page, click on the ‘Themes’ and click ‘Edit HTML’.
- Find the
in 'Edit HTML'.
If you can not search, check if the cursor is in the edit window.
- Find the
<divin the top line of found code and add
itemporp='articleBody'. Other details are depending on the theme you use. Please be aware of the case.
- Add the following code below directly above the code found in 2 like the screenshot below. The code added in 3 is grayed out.
<meta expr:content=’data:post.id’ property=’dable:item_id’/>
<meta expr:content=’data:post.date.iso8601′ property=’dable:published_time’/>
<b:if cond=’data:post.labels’><b:loop index=’i’ values=’data:post.labels’ var=’label’> <b:if cond=’data:i == 0′> <meta expr:content=’data:label.name’ property=’article:section’/> </b:if> </b:loop> </b:if>
How can I check if the meta tag and log collection scripts are set correctly?
- Copy one of the URL of your blog content.
- go to the URL Debugger. Change the ‘Service Type’ to the blog, paste the copied URL, and click OK.
- If there is any part in red, it means the tag corresponding to that part is not inserted properly. If you see a red background, please check the part again.
- What are the common mistakes?
1. If the format of the double quote (“”) is different
2. If there is a typing error such as typing dable into able
3. You entered a code and tag in an incorrect location.
- If you finished the process properly, you can put the widget script in ‘Layout’ page by adding gadget.
ImportantEven if you finished the process, the widget will not be exposed immediately. The widget will appear automatically after Dable gets plenty of logs. It may take 1 to 7 days depending on your site’s traffic.