This post is also available in: 한국어
Billing and tax invoice (agency)
💡 You can create content even if there is no money in your account. For details on content creation, click here.
Information in this guide may change depending on the country listed in your billing address. This article applies to Korea. For other countries, please contact here for support.
Making a payment
Agencies can only pay by bank transfer.
- Bank transfer: You need to add money to your account first to serve ads. If it is your first time to make a payment, please note that there is a minimum payment of 1 million KRW (VAT exclusive). Once you make the payment, Dable will check the amount and add it to your account. There can be delays in this process if you added money during weekends or holidays. To see Dable’s business license and bankbook, please go to the Marketing dashboard and click ‘Payment History’ under ‘Billing’.
There are two ways to pay for an agency commission:
- Prepay: Most agencies receive commissions in advance by default. They can do this by taking their commission amount from ad payment, and we will add the original payment amount (that is, including the commission amount) to the account.
- Postpay: Agencies categorized as a simplified taxpayer or have otherwise made an agreement with Dable may receive commissions after ad payment. In this case, agencies must pay for the total ad cost and receive their commission back on every 15th or the last day of a month once their tax invoice (cash receipt for simplified taxpayers) has been issued. If you want to choose this option, please contact us here
If you have any questions including commission rates, please contact us here.
Allocating budget to accounts
When an agency makes a payment, it will be added to the agency’s account. Then the agency will allocate this budget to each advertiser’s account as needed. However, please note that promotional credits cannot be allocated.
- Marketing dashboard – ‘Budget Allocation’ – Choose the account you will allocate the budget to under ‘Allocate to’ – Click ‘Allocate’
Once you pay for your ads (considering your commission payment option), we will check and add it to your account. We will also issue tax invoice by using the business info you have provided in your account.
You should also issue a tax invoice on the commission you received, dated on the day you made the payment. To find Dable’s business info, go to the Marketing dashboard – ‘Billing’ – ‘Payment History’ and it is on the top of the page.
Simplified taxpayers cannot issue tax invoices for commissions as VAT is exempted. In this case, please issue cash receipts instead.
✔️ You must have provided the business registration info as it is essential for issuing tax invoice and adding money to your account. Please go to the Marketing dashboard – ‘Settings’ – ‘Agency’s Business Registration Info’ and add relevant data. Agency’s business registration info and accounting contact fields are mandatory. Advertiser’s business registration field is optional.
I want to change my business registration info/tax invoice info.
You can change your tax invoice info (including business registration info) in the Settings tab on your Marketing dashboard.
- Marketing dashboard – ‘Settings – ‘Advertiser’s Business Registration Info’ – Change as needed and click ‘Save’
What is Invalid Click Adjustments?
Invalid clicks refers to clicks or impressions that are either intentionally or accidentally made to artificially inflate an advertiser’s costs or a publisher’s earnings. Dable’s detection system identifies invalid clicks and filters them from the advertiser’s report and payment so that the advertiser will not be charged for these clicks. When we find any invalid clicks that were not detected by our system, the cost of these clicks will be credited to your account. This credit is called the Invalid Click Adjustments.
Here are a few examples of what Dable may consider to be invalid clicks:
- Manual clicks intended to increase an advertiser’s costs or to increase profits for website owners hosting your ads.
- Repeated clicks by one or more users.
- Clicks by automated clicking tools, robots, or other deceptive software.
- Actions by publishers calling on users to click their ads . (e.g. CTA to click on ads, ad implementations that lead to massive unintended ad clicks)
- Extraneous clicks that provide no value to the advertiser, such as repeated clicks made by mistake.
Any invalid clicks charged last month will be credited to your account on the 15th of this month. For example, you will see how much adjustment has been made on January 15 for invalid clicks occurred from December 1 to December 31. To see this data, go to ‘Billing’ – ‘Payment History’.
Can I allocate promotional credits to another advertiser account?
No, promotional credits provided by Dable cannot be allocated to other advertiser accounts.
I’m an agency, but can I let my advertiser pay for his ad by himself?
For agency-managed accounts, we only receive payments from agencies and not advertisers because the name of the user who made the payment and the name in the tax invoice should be identical.
This post is also available in: 한국어