Analyzing Performance Data
In the Performance page, you can search and analyze your campaign data. Performance data is updated everyday around 2-3 AM.
Search Criteria You can search performance data using the following criteria.
- Media Type: See data by media type. All media here are included in the Dable network.
- Site: See data by site. All sites here are included in the Dable network.
- Campaign: See data by campaign.
- Device: See data by device.
- Content: See data by content.
How to Find the Performance Page
- On the left side of the Dable dashboard, look for ‘Performance.’
- You can click on the date tab to adjust the date.
- Default value is ‘All’ for Campaign, and ‘last two weeks’ for Date.
- You can select a campaign and see specific data per each criteria.
- You can Copy data or Download data as Excel.
This post is also available in: Korean