This post is also available in: 한국어
In the Performance page, you can search and analyze your campaign data. Performance data is updated everyday around 2-3 AM.
1. Set search period
To see performance data for a specific time period, click on the ‘Data Range’ button on the top right corner of the page. ‘Last two weeks’ is selected by default.
- Period, content and device data, Up to 365 days.
- Media type and site data, Up to 93 days.
2. Select campaign
You can either select all campaigns or select campaigns individually. More than 2 campaigns can be selected at once. By default, all campaigns are selected.
Select campaign ‘Status’. You can filter ‘Active’ or ‘Inactive’ campaigns among your selected campaigns by selecting each status. If you select ‘All’, all campaigns’ data will be shown regardless of the status.
- Inactive campaign refers to inactive, expired, or budget depleted campaigns.
3. See performance graph.
Your performance data will be displayed in a line chart. With this chart, you can find historical trends and correlation between dimensions.
Under the line chart, click or unclick the colored circles and select data type from the drop-down list to display the data you want to see.
If you click the color circles and turn them to white, that data will not be displayed on the chart.
Hover your mouse over the graph to see more information about your performance for a given day.
4. See performance data
You can search for performance data according to the following criteria. You can also filter the data by date range such as All, Daily, Weekly and Monthly under each criteria.
- Period: See data by date range.
- In this view, you can see campaign and content data by clicking on the ‘See campaigns’ and ‘See contents’ toggles. If you click both toggles, it will show data for each content under each campaign.
- Site: See data by site. All sites here are included in the Dable network.
- Content: See data by content.
- You can choose which content’s data you want to see by using the Content filter feature. Click the ‘Content filter’ button on the right corner and enter the tile or ID of the content. Right next to this field, there is a dropdown box you can click on to filter Active or Inactive content.
- Inactive content refers tp content waiting for approval or denied,content without any campaign,content under inactive campaign, content under expired campaign, content under budget depleted campaign, deleted content, and undefined content.
- Device: See data by device.
- Media Type: See data by media type. All media here are included in the Dable network.
You can select how many rows you want to see at once. Click the dropdown under the table to select the number of rows.
💡 To access the campaign report provided in the previous Performance page, click ‘Period’ – See campaigns’ toggle and you will be able to find daily, weekly and monthly campaign reports.
For the definition of each data, click here.
5. Create customized tables and extract data.
You can customize tables by using the ‘Table settings’ feature and easily find the data you want to see. Click ‘Table settings’ on the right and check columns to add to your table.
Check ‘Save settings’ to save your table settings to browser cookies for up to 3 months.
Click ‘Download’ to download data as Excel or CSV.
What does ‘Select Conversion Type’ mean?
If you see this message after installing the script(or integrating the mobile app attribution tracking tool) correctly, it means that the events you have set up did not occur just yet. Data is displayed once the events occur.
You can check the installation status by yourself on the Verify Script Installation page.
- Go to the Verify Script Installation page.
This post is also available in: 한국어